"Autumn arrives in early morning, but spring at the close of a winter day" Elizabeth Bowen



Enchanted Chronicle
Taehyo
Follow


QUOTE OF THE MONTH!

"Autumn arrives in early morning, but spring at the close of a winter day." - Don Marquis


Let's get in the chat room!



ULTIMATE LOVER OF LIFE

KIM TAEHYUNG [태형김]

© Skin by Ken Eriksen basecodes by atiqah jaidin. Image from ??. All Rights Reserved.
Hair Colour
Monday, October 20, 2014 | 0 Comments


RED VELVET
The topic today seems legit! I am planning to change my hair color again, but this time a bit lighter and obvious on the tone. I am pretty sure that I wont be bleaching my hair since I have tried them back then. But anyways, I need a new one this time. pretty much like the color shown above. But I also like dark purple, however if its dark, my hair wont show up that much of changes since my original hair is really really shiny dark black. I have done it so many time and yet there's still no changes.

Oh yeah, honestly I feel very ... annoyed with the editing video. I am currently learning and watching tutorials though so hold on a bit! first video will be uploaded very soon.


itsy bitsy,
Tae
In this City Dreams,We loved with a love that was more than love ? Tiny Hand With Heart