"Autumn arrives in early morning, but spring at the close of a winter day" Elizabeth Bowen



Enchanted Chronicle
Taehyo
Follow


QUOTE OF THE MONTH!

"Autumn arrives in early morning, but spring at the close of a winter day." - Don Marquis


Let's get in the chat room!



ULTIMATE LOVER OF LIFE

KIM TAEHYUNG [태형김]

© Skin by Ken Eriksen basecodes by atiqah jaidin. Image from ??. All Rights Reserved.
Life Issue
Thursday, October 23, 2014 | 0 Comments

LEFT OUT!

I feel left out. Anywhere I go, like especially in KL. I feel left out whenever I am somewhere not in Shah Alam. I miss my friends there. I just wanna stay where I belong to, my music friends. In KL, I do have a lot of friends but I don't really talk much with them all. Maybe because I have left so long. 
Sometimes even among my kpop group, I feel abandoned. I just don't like it. I hate it. I hate everything that happened to me now. I know I don't have that much of talent nor smart ass but atleast can they not be friendly to me? 

-heartache
Tae
In this City Dreams,We loved with a love that was more than love ? Tiny Hand With Heart