"Autumn arrives in early morning, but spring at the close of a winter day" Elizabeth Bowen



Enchanted Chronicle
Taehyo
Follow


QUOTE OF THE MONTH!

"Autumn arrives in early morning, but spring at the close of a winter day." - Don Marquis


Let's get in the chat room!



ULTIMATE LOVER OF LIFE

KIM TAEHYUNG [태형김]

© Skin by Ken Eriksen basecodes by atiqah jaidin. Image from ??. All Rights Reserved.
New writer
Sunday, October 19, 2014 | 0 Comments



Intro To Blogging!

I don't know if I would be active here or not but I just make a new one because I don't really like the old one now. As I were saying, this is a new blog and it will be very new to me that I will kind of share my youtube channel here and same goes to my soundcloud, Instagram new post and hey I also plan to Vlog and talk here personally. But hang in there a bit cause I need a good microphone and webcam also if any of you have suggestion on what software to use to edit my videos it would be the best!
Introduction to myself, Hi again I just want to be known as Tae. Annoying right, i know. I am from Malaysia who is fond of english language and korean so I hope it won't bother others while reading.
Follow my blog and I will follow yours as well.

Sweet Dreams,
Tae.  
In this City Dreams,We loved with a love that was more than love ? Tiny Hand With Heart