"Autumn arrives in early morning, but spring at the close of a winter day" Elizabeth Bowen



Enchanted Chronicle
Taehyo
Follow


QUOTE OF THE MONTH!

"Autumn arrives in early morning, but spring at the close of a winter day." - Don Marquis


Let's get in the chat room!



ULTIMATE LOVER OF LIFE

KIM TAEHYUNG [태형김]

© Skin by Ken Eriksen basecodes by atiqah jaidin. Image from ??. All Rights Reserved.
Todays Talk
Tuesday, October 21, 2014 | 0 Comments

TALK NOW!

Basically what I am going to talk to is about the Running man event upcoming in few weeks time,
a cousin of mine actually asked me to go with him or instead he will be giving me tickets to there. However, I am not pretty sure it's true that he will get the tickets for free.
it is called race-start-season 2 and the details are below.


Hotlink Race Start Season 2 in Malaysia
Date :
Saturday, 01 November 2014
Time :
6:30pm
Venue :
Stadium Negara

the best thing that happen is that they have given us an important notice on another member which is Lee Kwangsoo. Like, "Lee Kwang Soo will be coming down to Malaysia for Hotlink Race Start Season 2 In Malaysia as well!  Buy your tickets before 23 October 2014, and stand a once-in-a-lifetime chance to be one of the lucky fans to play 
games
 with the 5 stars on stage! "

HOW ADORABLE IS THAT HUH!? I hope I could go and meet them in person. I have never meet them before so I really hope my cousin would contact me and let me know about the tickets soon. oh,btw the ticketing is in charge by ticketcharge.com so feel free to visit their site for upcoming even't in malaysia!! 
In this City Dreams,We loved with a love that was more than love ? Tiny Hand With Heart