"Autumn arrives in early morning, but spring at the close of a winter day" Elizabeth Bowen



Enchanted Chronicle
Taehyo
Follow


QUOTE OF THE MONTH!

"Autumn arrives in early morning, but spring at the close of a winter day." - Don Marquis


Let's get in the chat room!



ULTIMATE LOVER OF LIFE

KIM TAEHYUNG [태형김]

© Skin by Ken Eriksen basecodes by atiqah jaidin. Image from ??. All Rights Reserved.
Truthfully
Wednesday, October 22, 2014 | 0 Comments

QUOTE FEELS

Dear You,
I can be around a thousand people, but without you I would still feel alone.
With all the smiles you brought me, I never thought that you could cause me so many tears.
Behind every beautiful girl is the ugly relationship that made her scared to love again.
It's so hard not talking to you, you are the best thing that had happen to my life..


Thankyou Love.
Tae

In this City Dreams,We loved with a love that was more than love ? Tiny Hand With Heart